Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stop and watch. Drinking tea.

This is my table, yesterday, at Caffé Anselmi. Piazza Erbe was quite busy, Elena was sleeping in her stroller, there couldn't be a better option than sitting down, order a tea and read. I relax, read and occasionally I glance over my book to see who's passing by, or who's ordering coffee near me, or what vegetable is this man on a blue bike buying at the stall in front of me...
Funny how many things are going on around me, ... if only one just stops and watch...!

Do you ever stop and watch (drinking tea)?

6 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Sitting, relaxing and people watching go hand and hand! Here we would be having sweet tea rather than hot tea!

essbdee said...

I love captured moments like this. Great photo!

Jilly said...

How wonderful! A City Daily Photo blog from Verona. I adore Verona and know this cafe.

Welcome to the City Daily Photo family, Valeria. Looking forward to your photographs.

Jilly
Menton Daily Photo and Monte Carlo Daily Photo.

Ming the Merciless said...

I love, love, love this photo!! It's so European and so different from NYC.

What? No cappuccino during the afternoon? ;-)

Ming the Merciless said...

I need to stop more often to watch people, instead of rushing from one place to another.

Jill said...

You captured the feelings and sentiments of such a moment beautifully. We all wish we were there!!

My RedBubble slideshow

You can buy my photos on

Buy art