Monday, June 21, 2010

Talent show, rain, summer!


After days of pouring rain and thunderstorms, I am glad to officially welcome summer 2010! I took this photo yesterday, at around noon. At that time (and I suppose even earlier), a crowd of boys and girls stood in front of the stage where, many hours later, sang and danced the winners of one of the most famous italian talent shows, "Amici" (friends). I have never watched it but I know that it is extremely popular and some of the winners have actually become famous, especially singers.

6 comments:

brattcat said...

A fabulous shot, blending bright expectation with rain mood.

T. Becque said...

Nice color among the brown.

Leif Hagen said...

It's rainy here, too! I wouldn't mind of WEEK of sunshine!
ciao bella

Petrea Burchard said...

Such delightful colors against a gray day. I really enjoy this photo.

Anonymous said...

Rain - liquide sunshine.

daily athens

Tamera said...

I love how the bright, colorful umbrellas "pop" in the soft low light. Great shot!

My RedBubble slideshow

You can buy my photos on

Buy art