Thursday, March 4, 2010

Terranima Café



Yesterday I took my midmorning coffee in this tiny and very cute café in Parona, a village a few miles from Verona, along the Adige River. Stepping inside I was welcomed by the warm scent of the freshly ground coffe - oh, so irresistible!
I approached the wooden bar and asked for an espresso. The guy, called Marco, prepared my coffee and served it along with a little glass of water (quite a typical thing in Verona) and then placed a small leaflet with information about the type of coffee he served me (basically a selection of four types of Arabica).
I couldn't help, I had to take some pictures!

11 comments:

Lowell said...

I would think you'd want to make this a regular stop! What a cool place! With hot coffee/espresso!

Super photos, too!

Anonymous said...

I know where I would want to be all the time: right here! And I can hardly blame you for wanting to take pictures--I would take them too! Lots.

nobu said...

Your photos of cafe are always lovely and vivid.

brattcat said...

So glad you stopped in and brought us with you. This looks like such a warm, inviting place.

Saretta said...

What a lovely bar! And Marco's not bad either! ;-)

Fio said...

Che bella tazzina... ;-))

Unseen India Tours said...

Nice shot Valeria !! Simply beautiful

Ming the Merciless said...

I love it! Italians really love their coffees and they treat them with respect.

Wish I was in Verona having a cup of coffee with you.

kostas said...

I would like to spend my mornings there!Lovely place.

Espresso said...

Amo caffè!
Bella foto.

lemon said...

Visiting your blog after a long time, I can not resist to comment on every coffee-shop post: I love the way you love and talk about coffee :)

My RedBubble slideshow

You can buy my photos on

Buy art