Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last one of the year!


I chose this photo to say good bye to the year. Piazza Bra is one of the most beautiful spots of the town, it's close to home and I pass here almost every day. The snow, a couple of weeks ago, made the square even more fascinating. I took this at the beginning of the snowfall, in the early afternoon.

I want to thank you all. Thank you for your kind comments all year round, thank you for your friendship. I wish I could have more time to visit all of you every day, your blogs are a treat to me and I enjoy so much to be in touch with the rest of the world through your photos.

Wishing you all the best for the new year, health - first of all - , love and a load of positive feelings. Peace to the world!

15 comments:

Blogaire said...

Wishing you a happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year Valeria.

nobu said...

Those snow make your city more beautiful and fantastic.
I wish you a Happy New Year!!

Randy said...

Valeria, what a beautiful way to end the year. Your blog is amazing. Thank you for the stopping in when you can. Wish you joy and peace in the coming year.
Randy

amatamari© said...

Magnificent also this picture:
thanks and happy New Year!
:-)

Hilda said...

If it weren't for the cars and the VW sign, I feel like I'm looking at a centuries-old postcard! Gorgeous.

Wishing you and your family a peaceful and love-filled 2010.

Gunn said...

This is a bit like looking at a very nice film....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

joo said...

Beautiful!
Happy New Year:)

l'alia-du said...

feliz año, un saludo

brattcat said...

A beautiful shot and a lovely post. Best wishes to you in this new year.

Babzy.B said...

This is a beautiful shot to end the year , i wish you a sweet new year and a lot of new images to come :)

Kitty said...

Lovely photo, Valeria!
Happy 2010 to you and your family. I wish you a tremendous year ahead.

Best, K

Saretta said...

Tanti tanti auguri, bella Valeria! Che sia un anno sereno e pieno di gioie!

margaret said...

I never thought I would see Piazza Bra in the snow.

Happy New Year, Valeria!

Ineke said...

Beautiful and very scenic in B&W!
Happy new year to you and yours!

Espresso said...

Come vecchia cartolina-Super!

My RedBubble slideshow

You can buy my photos on

Buy art