Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Doctor's Club


I love to walk in the University zone! The other day I took several pics and actually I have already published a couple here. I like it here because it's so lively! Students coming and going, many of them gathering in front of the University or entering bookshops and cafés.

This is the Doctor's Club Café and I loved it at first sight for its strong colours. It was a quiet morning with few students in front of their books, coffees and cappuccini...
The guy behind the counter noticed me taking pics and smiling asked my husband if I was a spy... We laughed at it over a nice espresso while I explained that I have a photoblog...
Well, at least I hope he'll like my photos!


4 comments:

Clueless in Boston said...

Wow. there are some great colors in that cafe. University areas are always full of life and energy, and there are usually great coffee shops too.

Blogaire said...

Beautiful colours, beautiful photos. Looks like a great place to enjoy a cappucino.

Simone said...

here I'am.. I'm the guy behind the counter and my name is Simone! Thanks a lot for this nice pics and "comments" about us. I was one of those students some years ago and it's a marvelous thing to stay with them in this new adventure. I had a lot of special reminds in these places and Verona it's a lovely city (also for an "eating cats".. like me, ..do you understand??).
PS You are so kind Valeria, but you're not a good spy...
see you soon. Simone

magicpolaroid said...

very nice and friendly place!

My RedBubble slideshow

You can buy my photos on

Buy art